Friday, January 1, 2010

NARS - The Multiple


What better way to start the new year, than with new makeup. My sister was looking for new foundation at Sephora so I decided to peruse the aisles for some new random piece of makeup I was happily living without. Usually buying makeup gives very diminishing returns - I always go back to the same old regime I have somehow perfected over time.


However this time, the kind Sephorite introduced me to the "Multiple" by Nars. Exactly as it implies, its a multi-purpose makeup stick which can be used for the eyes, cheeks, lips and body! Like 5 products in one. So we tried it on, and the shade which works for me is called Orgasm. So far I've really only used it as a blush, but the color is great -- it makes your skin look happily and bright, and is easy to apply. Anyone with even limited makep up skills can figure this out--and you dont need a brush!

Here's to enhancing beauty with riddiculously titled makeup. Welcome 2010!


No comments:

Post a Comment